Mikami & L are Not Happy Mikami & L are Not Happy

Fantastic

That was excellent.
Well animated, good song and hilarious.
10/10

Adolf Hitler:CAI493+D 151 Adolf Hitler:CAI493+D 151

Fantastic

Congratulations :)
Generation 1 is completed!
And with Iron Maiden as the music....cor if I could give you 20/10 I would.

Good Show Old Chap.

AfroUnderscoreStud responds:

By jove.

Adolf Hitler:CAI493+D 145 Adolf Hitler:CAI493+D 145

As much...

As much as I HATE spam here on newgrounds. For some reason I adore your subbmissions?

It annoys me that a certain artist (I wont name names) CALLED VICEMAN is ripping you off currently.

See you tomorrow with Moltres!

AfroUnderscoreStud responds:

Have fun.

Droppin Beats Droppin Beats

Thanks for using my music

(yes I made the underwater theme music for this!...)

Amazing...I love what you have done with the music!
Congrats on the 5th Place too!!
Well deserved!

Check out my other tunes too!!
Much love

A How to of Sprites A How to of Sprites

Unoriginal

Unfortunatly Sprite tutorials are EVERYWHERE in newgrounds.
<Good Points>
Many Steps - Meaning people where doing it in near real time

<Points to improve on>
The preloading text was unneccersairy - A memory dump for a flash movie? - No.
To much focus was on the picture of Shadow - Drew attention from the tutorial
Bad use of AS - Could of added a stopAllSounds(); on the music buttons themselves.

<conclusion>

If you take note of the points ive made and take a few tutorials, there is no reason why I shouldnt be voting 5 for you next time!!
Good luck!
Any problems feel free to PM me.

knuxrouge responds:

The Preloader is for entertainment or rather humor. Nothing in there was real--it was just loading, get over that part.
I'm no expert in Action Script and just because you didn't like taking the time to click 1 extra button to turn it off is not my problem, nor my concern. In my last tutorial I had and off switch for each individual song--no one had a problem with it.
Its not my fault that you have an unstable attention span, and don't try to deny it, because if 1 picture can offset you, then there is no excuse. You could have complained about the music being distracting and I would have let that slide.

I've taken my fair share of tutorials, not alot of them were useful, thats why I made this one. Your review, although was well thought out and appreciated, just makes you look like a kill joy.
Don't expect perfect work, plenty of tutorials had a picture or effects inside. If you feel the need to bash on mine, then do so for the others.

ict kit ict kit

There are Serious Flaws

Are you seriously going to update that file weekly, with weather reports?
If people want weather reports bud, I seriously doubt that they will use this flash movie to find it!

Second of all, the tutorial was VERY basic, There are tutorials all around Newgrounds with that info & more in them.

To do well on Newgrounds you need TO BE ORIGINAL - This is a prime example of something that has been done before.

Im sorry for being so harsh BUT if you take some tutorials yourself, there is no reason why you cant do well!

PM me if you have any questions.
Good luck

Goldenrod Nitelites Goldenrod Nitelites

As Much as it hurts me

I prefer this to my remixes of it!

Not so sweet dreams Not so sweet dreams

Nice!

I like this alot, The start sounds like the work of Henry Homesweet, a chiptune artist i Like. So kudos for that!
Im all for using this for a future submission!

FJ

Myheaven-420 responds:

thanks for the comment, im glad that u liked, sure if u have use for it, well then... go for it lol.. but make it good. :-)

much luv,

mh420

PCIE20 Loop PCIE20 Loop

Nice

Very nice, I love the synth. I actually want to use that in my next song (in the making!)

However my only critism is that I dont think it loops too well, that however is debatable.

Good track. 4/5